CREATING REPORT :
- STEP 1 : tap on the “Reports” from bottom menu, you will now visit a “Report List Page” (under reports)
- STEP 2 : In the “Report List Page” you will get one filter icon on the top right navigation, by tapping on that icon, where you will get options like, FILTER,PROJECTS,DEPARTMENTS, USERS & All, open completed, archived, and on the right side corner you can see one “+” floating icon, by taping there you can create a new report.
- STEP 3 : After that tap on the “+” and a selection report list will open. Now select “Gemba walk” from the entire list, Then you can give a TITLE name (For eg. I have given a Title called “Trial”), now you can also select a “PROJECT NAME” which is the third button. Then finally tap on the “CREATE” button to create this report.
- STEP 4 : On the Gemba walk report dashboard, where you can see on the top right all options.
ADD COLLABORATORS :
- STEP 5 : To add your collaborator under this report, you can tap on the second option on the top right option which is “COLLABORATORS”, From there you can add as well as remove collaborators.
- STEP 6: Then you can see two options i.e. SELECT DEPARTMENT & NEW DEPARTMENT. From “SELECT DEPARTMENT” dropdown you can select any departments ( For eg. I have selected two departments from the drop down “HUMAN RESOURCES” & “FINANCE” )
- STEP 7: Then under HUMAN RESOURCE & FINANCE you will get one common option which is “ADD NEW” , When you tap on ADD NEW option one modal will open, from there you can “SELECT OR ADD STATEMENTS” (For eg. I am adding three statements here), Then you can “ADD CUSTOM DEFAULTS”, and If you want to add your statement to the default list, check set as default and then “SAVE”
- STEP 8: For every next category the process will be same like previous one, (for eg. you need to SELECT OR ADD STATEMENTS and the ADD CUSTOM DEFAULTS)
- STEP 9: You can create your custom department by adding a NEW DEPARTMENT (for eg. I have created a new department called CUSTOM DEPARTMENT )
- STEP 10: Then in this NEW DEPARTMENT tap on ADD NEW to SELECT OR ADD STATEMENTS, you can add custom defaults as well.
CREATE ACTION ITEMS :
- STEP 11: Now in this step you can create an Action Item by tapping on the third option from the right on the top right navigation, which is “ACTION ITEM”
- STEP 12: now after tapping on ACTION ITEM list icon one new Action Item list page will open, where you can create new action item by tapping on the “+” floating icon on the bottom right.
- STEP 13: Now when you tapped on the “+” floating icon, one new modal will open where you can see multiple options.
- STEP 14: Now here you can Enter title, Enter description and add attachments (photos or videos) , for eg. here I am entering title as “TRIAL AI”, Description as “Management work”, and adding one attachment.
- STEP 15: while you are creating notes, it will not be visible on the action item board. Here you can select report, select assignee and create the notes.
- STEP 16: at the time of creating the action item, you can set a due date, you can add action item status ( there are three action item status TO DO, IN PROGRESS, IN REVIEW), Select report, add assignee and then tap on CREATE.
- STEP 17: now after creating the action item you can go to action item option from top right navigation there you can see the existing action item which you have created.
COMPLETE THE REPORT :
- STEP 18: And finally to complete the report you can go to the upper right navigation and select “MARK THIS REPORT AS COMPLETE” from action to complete this report and you will get an award for the report.