2 years ago LeanFITT™ SupportKeymaster
These are some bugs that are available in our LeanFITT application right now. Our LeanFITT dev team is working on these bugs right now. Will be fixed soon.
- 5S (Learnings) – Step 3 no content available.
- Waste Walk crash – while adding a data with uploading an image by the android camera.
- Leadership – crash while uploading an image from android camera captured.
- DMAIC (Report) from a Project – tap to see images or data not working. (Android)
- DMAIC (Report) from a Project – crashed while uploading an image in an action item by camera capture. (IOS, Android)
- Android Landscape – ALL page, and need the sticky bottom menu for all pages.
- Standard Work – summary data decimal number splitting.
- From Profile – account – Trying to landscape mode and then crash. (Android)
- If a user is suspended then the display images should be “?” AI comment section also. (IOS, Android)
- Collaborator “add page” height issue. (IOS, Android)
- From the dashboard calendar select any AI then the agenda calendar is bouncing. (IOS)
- VSM PDF generation is not adding the Waste category names correctly.
- Landscape mode is disabled for Android devices.
- Sometimes large Project (Lots of Reports, action items, attachments) PDF export is showing browser timeout. For such case go to the web version to export PDF for that Project.
- IPad – Run chart width is not set to edge.
- DMAIC, PDCA, A3 – uploaded data disappeared after success message. (Android)
- Awards Animation characters are not showing. (Android)
- Browser requests time out for a whole project pdf export.
- Run chart, Scatter Plot, Histogram – Exporting pdf, adds a blank page.
If you don’t see your issues listed above or if you have any query, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or post at https://leanfitt.com/support/forums/forum/leanfitt-support/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.