CREATING REPORT :
- STEP 1 : tap on the “Reports” from bottom menu, you will now visit a “Report List Page” (under reports)
- STEP 2 : In the “Report List Page” you will get one filter icon on the top right navigation, by tapping on that icon, where you will get options like, FILTER,PROJECTS,DEPARTMENTS, USERS & All, open completed,archived, and on the right side corner you can see one “+” floating icon, by tapping there you can create a new report.
- STEP 3 : After that tap on the “+” and a selection report list will open. Now select “STANDARD WORK” from the entire list, Then you can give a TITLE name (For eg. I have given a Title called “TRIAL”), now you can also select a “PROJECT NAME” which is the third button. Then finally tap on the “CREATE” button to create this report.
- STEP 4 : On the Lean STANDARD WORK dashboard, where you can see on the top right all options
- STEP 5 : To add your collaborator under this report, you can tap on the second option on the top right option which is “COLLABORATORS”, From there you can add as well as remove collaborators
- STEP 6 : Report Information – This is the section where you can upload a video operation, then save time or GOAL and then select time unit.
- STEP 7 : Operation Item – After Uploading a video you can divide some operation items from this video. For this, tap on “+operation” button to open “add operation” modal.In this modal you need an operation description, set start time and cycle time, type and then add that operation.Every operation item has total cycle time. Which is (STOP time – START time). When you divide some time steps a chart will generate below operation item section. You can see the Takt time line. It is Take time or Goal.
- CREATE ACTION ITEMS :
- STEP 8: Now in this step you can create an Action Item by tapping on ACTION ITEM/NOTE Option under Action item
- STEP 9: now after tapping on ACTION ITEM list icon one new Action Item list page will open, where you can create new action item by tapping on the “+” floating icon on the bottom right.
- STEP 10: Now when you taped on the “+” floating icon, one new modal will open where you can see multiple options.
- STEP 11: Now here you can Enter title, Enter description and add attachments (photos or videos) , for eg. here I am entering title as “TRIAL”, Description as “Management work”, and adding one attachment.
- STEP 12: while you are creating notes, it will not be visible on the action item board. Here you can select report, select assignee and create the notes
- STEP 13: at the time of creating the action item, you can set a due date, you can add action item status ( there are three action item status TO DO, IN PROGRESS, IN REVIEW and DONE), Select report, add assignee and then tap on CREATE.
- STEP 14: now after creating the action item you can go to action item option from top right navigation there you can see the existing action item which you have created.
COMPLETE THE REPORT :
- STEP 15: And finally to complete the report you can go to the upper right navigation and select “MARK THIS REPORT AS COMPLETE” from action to complete this report and you will get an award for the report.