CREATING REPORT :
- STEP 1 : tap on the “Reports” from bottom menu, you will now visit a “Report List Page” (under reports)
- STEP 2 : In the “Report List Page” you will get one filter icon on the top right navigation, by tapping on that icon, where you will get options like, FILTER,PROJECTS,DEPARTMENTS, USERS & All, open completed, archived, and on the right side corner you can see one “+” floating icon, by taping there you can create a new report.
- STEP 3 : After that tap on the “+” and a selection report list will open. Now select “Lean Overview & Assessment” from the entire list, Then you can give a TITLE name (For eg. I have given a Title called “TRIAL”), now you can also select a “PROJECT NAME” which is the third button. Then finally tap on the “CREATE” button to create this report
- STEP 5 : On the Lean overview & assessment dashboard, where you can see on the top right all options.
- STEP 6 : To add your collaborator under this report, you can tap on the second option on the top right option which is “COLLABORATORS”, From there you can add as well as remove collaborators.
- STEP 7 : After creating LEAN OVERVIEW AND ASSESSMENT report you can see “SELECT CATEGORY” from here you can select default categories from the drop down and second is “NEW CATEGORY” where you can add your custom categories.
- STEP 8 : Now there under SELECT CATEGORY you can see 5 categories which are LEADERSHIP, CUSTOMER FOCUS, PROCESS MANAGEMENT, STAFF(EMPLOYEE) MANAGEMENT,INFORMATION/ANALYSIS. I am selecting three categories for now (Leadership, Customer Focus and Process management)
- STEP 9 : So now under LEADERSHIP you can see ADD NEW button, tap on add new then one modal will open, from there you can select or add statements,( For eg. I have selected three statements from the drop down, Also you can CUSTOM DEFAULTS/ STATEMENT and also add this statement as “set as default”. “Set as default”, can make your custom statement as a default statement.
- STEP 10 : Same like leadership I have added all the details and taped on ADD DEFAULTS.
- STEP 11 : Like previous two categories for PROCESS MANAGEMENT also I have done the same. So I have added total three categories.
- STEP 12 : Now you can see all the CATEGORIES and DEFAULT STATEMENTS under the category.
- STEP 13 : After selecting the status you can have a graphical idea of this total process on the top.
- STEP 14 : So in this step I will tell you about the graphical representation. We will get the graphical representation by changing all the category status, for eg. under Leadership I have selected 4 defaults, under those defaults you will get status i.e STRONGLY AGREE, AGREE, NEUTRAL, DISAGREE, STRONGLY DISAGREE. According how you change the status the graphical presentation will change.
CREATE ACTION ITEMS :
- STEP 15: Now in this step you can create an Action Item by tapping on ACTION ITEM/NOTE Option under Action item
- STEP 16: now after tapping on ACTION ITEM list icon one new Action Item list page will open, where you can create new action item by tapping on the “+” floating icon on the bottom right.
- STEP 17: Now when you tapped on the “+” floating icon, one new modal will open where you can see multiple options.
- STEP 18: Now here you can Enter title, Enter description and add attachments (photos or videos) , for eg. here I am entering title as “TRIAL AI”, Description as “Management work”, and adding one attachment.
- STEP 19: while you are creating notes, it will not be visible on the action item board. Here you can select report, select assignee and create the notes.
- STEP 20: at the time of creating the action item, you can set a due date, you can add action item status ( there are three action item status TO DO, IN PROGRESS, IN REVIEW), Select report, add assignee and then tap on CREATE.
- STEP 21: now after creating the action item you can go to action item option from top right navigation there you can see the existing action item which you have created.
COMPLETE THE REPORT :
- STEP 22: And finally to complete the report you can go to the upper right navigation and select “MARK THIS REPORT AS COMPLETE” from action to complete this report and you will get an award for the report.